Friday, April 23, 2010

Pokemon RBY Trainer Battle Theme Sheet Music


































It has indeed been a while since I last updated this blog, partially because I haven't transposed anymore sheet music recently, until now that is! Three days of concentration led to this classic gameboy music piece, Pokemon!!!
I hope whoever sees this enjoys it!

Do note that some parts of the song require ridiculously impossible stretching of the right hand. In these circumstances, I suggest you skip the lower notes, as the high notes run along with the melody of the song and are therefore more appropriate.

Note: I wrote this sheet music after viewing a youtube video. I had to work hard in order to procure this sheet music, and I spent a LONG time trying to perfect it. I turned it from a 3-hand song into a 2-hand song.

PS: Please do not copy, post or share this sheet music without asking for my permission first.
I can be contacted through email at: super__sonic@hotmail.com
Facebook profile - http://www.facebook.com/Aburai?ref=profile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You copy my hard work and claim it as your own. You are a disgrace to composers/arrangers everywhere. I also see you have other songs, copied others too, aye? Well, let's see what Blogspot has to say about that, kid.

Lee Wong said...

Just to let you know darkdoommaster, I did have to write this myself, and therefore have every right to claim it as my own. If copying from sound is considered as "original" work, then writing this up based off of vision, but another sense of the human body, can also be considered "original".
I have noted before that many of these songs were located from other websites, which were hard to read/translate/find, and I posted them conveniently here.
I did NOT incorrectly claim this work as my own, it IS my own! If you inspect it properly, I have written it myself into a piece with just 2 hands, instead of 3, which is shown in the original YouTube video.
Please do not recklessly accuse people of things they have not done wrong.

Unknown said...

Thanks very much for the sheet music! Looks great, and just what I was looking for.