Friday, September 17, 2010

Secret Piano Battle 3 - SOLO RENDITION!!!

Hello everyone, once again it has been quite a while since I have updated this blog, and it's distressing to think that some people doubt my word when I claim to have written some pieces that have been posted up here.
I am very proud to announce that because of these insults, I will be posting TWO sheet music up today that involved many hours of slaving away on "Overture 4" in order to transpose both of these original DUETS into SOLO PIECES!!! I had to write these note by note, and played them back many times over to make sure they sounded adequate.
I take much pride in presenting to you the first of the two sheet music that I will be posting up today, which is my own personal solo rendition of the third piano battle song in the move "Secret" starring Jay Chou.
I did NOT compose the song, I just re-wrote the original duet into a solo piece which I present to you now.
Please do not distribute this sheet music without my permission.


Note: The original duet was found on http://www.gangqinpu.com/

0 comments: