Friday, September 17, 2010

Sonata in D Major, K.448/375a - SOLO RENDITION!!!

Hi again everyone! :)
As promised, this is my second sheet music that I'm uploading today, and as stated in my previous post, this too is my own piece of work, of which I slaved over for weeks to try and make it perfect. (14 pages, note by note, took a LONG time! >.<) Initially this beautiful classical piece was made as a duet, and as the title suggests, I turned it into a solo piece. In other words, I did NOT compose the song, I just re-wrote the original duet into a solo piece. I hope you enjoy playing this piece as much as I have enjoyed learning it! I am ESPECIALLY proud of this piece! ^^ Please do not distribute this sheet music without my permission.In addition, there's a video of the solo rendition being played by me (with many mistakes and slightly unfinished). Enjoy! ^^






































2 comments:

fearlesspanda said...

This so awesome, thank you for sharing this with us :-) greetings from Belgium

pianolover said...

This is my favorite song! I never thought you could play it solo! You are amazing!